- 10 Things To Do When Launching A Site
- Using PHP to connect to SFTP
- Asynchronous Virtual Pageviews with Google Analytics
- 5 Advanced Text Editing Keyboard Shortcuts
- Get the headers of a HTTP request with PHP
- How-to: Create PDF preview images in PHP – Part 2
- How-to: Create PDF preview images in PHP
- Quick Code: Get the domain name in JS
- Things to think about when designing a logo
Posts About: Design
Here is a quick post which takes a look at some of the things I take into consideration when designing a logo, I’d say also looks at some of the considerations for print as well, plus it also contains what i think makes a good logo.
Learn the how and why of using header tags in your markup.
A look at what to remember and actions to take when designing accessible web pages.
This post follows on from what we looked at from Sizing Images Correctly – Part One and looks at another issue as to why correct image sizing is important.
Ever wondered how to create a simple text reflection within Photoshop? This post will take you through a simple tutorial on how to do it.
There are many advantages as to why you should spend extra time on sizing images correctly before adding them to your web page. This post is Part 1 of 2 which looks at the difference between an image resized using HTML and an image resized in Photoshop.